Saturday, December 26, 2015

Summer is Jumping in... Sink or Swim

Watching food documentaries on Netlfix and binging on Airheads and Diet Mountain Dew when I had an epiphany- I needed help. So here I sit tonight with Day 1 Blog thoughts. I am jumping into the Juicing World with a floaty device- a bigboy juicer! I tried a little preview tonight with some of Joe Cross' Mean Green Mealtime drink. It was..... different. I have committed to trying it 3 days. I can do 3 days.... right?.... Wish me luck. This might be longest three days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Summer! I watched the Supersize me and the one from the Australian guy about two weeks ago. It was Very inspiring! You can do it!! I can't wait to get back from Colorado and start eating clean! Let's be each other's accountability partners!

    ReplyDelete